Mind Blowing Cheese Sauce
2 cheavy whipping cream
1/2 creal butter
1/2 cgrated parmesan
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cprovolone cheese, shredded
1/2 cromano cheese, grated
1 pkgsargento's italian 6 cheese blend (optional)
1-2 dash(es)garlic powder
1-2 dash(es)onion powder
1/2 Tbspbasil, fresh, finely chopped (optional)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mind Blowing Cheese Sauce
- NOTE: This recipe calls for quality ingredients. Try to avoid prepackaged shredded cheese. It may require a little work with all of the grating and shredding, but it is well worth it. If you must use prepackaged cheese Sargento's 6 cheese Italian blend is a great brand. You may also head to your local Trader Joe's.
- In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream and butter. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until butter melts.
- Gradually stir in all cheeses and spices.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue to stir just until all cheese is melted
- Serve immediately, as sauce will thicken upon standing.