★★★★★ 1 vote
- taco seasoning: 1/2 cup chili powder 1/4 cup onion powder 1/8 cup ground cumin 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 tablespoon paprika 1 tablespoon sea salt put ingredients into a jar and shake.
- dry onion soup mix: 2/3 cup dried, minced onion 3 teaspoons parsley flakes 2 teaspoons onion powder 2 teaspoons turmeric 1 teaspoon celery salt 1 teaspoon sea salt 1 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- ranch: 5 tablespoons dried minced onions 7 teaspoons parsley flakes 4 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make Make your own Ranch, Dry Onion Soup Mix and Taco S
- 1Taco Seasoning:Put ingredients into a jar and shake.
- 2Dry Onion Soup Mix:Mix all ingredients in a jar, then give the jar a good shake. I’d recommend shaking the jar to mix the ingredients well before each use.
Use 4 tablespoons in a recipe in place of 1 packet of onion soup mix. Store this in a dry, cool place.
- 3Ranch:5 tablespoons dried minced onions
7 teaspoons parsley flakes
4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix together and store in an air tight container.
For dressing: Mix 2 tablespoons dry mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream.
For dip: Mix 2 tablespoons dry mix with 2 cups sour cream.
Mix up a few hours before serving, so the flavors all blend.
About Make your own Ranch, Dry Onion Soup Mix and Taco S
Course/Dish: Other Sauces