Korean BBQ Sauce
1 crice vinegar
1/2 clow sodium soy sauce
2 Tbspsesame seeds
1 Tbspkorean hot pepper sauce (gochujang)
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspsesame oil
2inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
How to Make Korean BBQ Sauce
- In a saucepan, combine ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, sugar, sesame seeds, pepper sauce, scallions, garlic and ginger.Heat on medium heat.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Bring to a simmer. Then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook at a low simmer (don't boil) until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sesame oil, stirring to mix well.
- If you don't use it right away cover and refrigerate for up to 2 day.