Herbed Parmesan Spaghetti Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
28 oztomatoes, whole
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbspolive oil
2onions, finely chopped
4garlic cloves, crushed
7 oztomato sauce
1/2 cred wine, optional
1green bell pepper
1 tspdried basil
How to Make Herbed Parmesan Spaghetti Sauce
- Heat oil in a large saucepan set over medium heat.
- In a medium sized saucepan set over medium heat add whole tomatoes and herbs and spices with tomato sauce, parmesan and sugar in a medium sized saucepan set over medium heat.
- Break up tomatoes with a spoon as you stir.
- Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Then, reduce heat and simmer, stirring often for at least 5 minutes.