GREEK TZATZIKI SAUCE INGREDIENTS
16 ozcontainer greek style yogurt
3 clovegarlic grated
2 Tbspfresh dill - chopped fine
3 Tbsplemon juice (i use fresh lemons)
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
How to Make Greek Tzatziki
- Peel the cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber in half, and remove the seeds.
(I like to leave them in sometimes)
- Use a hand grater, or food processor, to grate the cucumber (I like to just cut them into small pieces)
- Place the cucumber in a double thickness of paper towel, and gently squeeze out the moisture.
- Replace the wet paper towel with dry paper towel, and continue squeezing the cucumber until most of the moisture has been removed.
- Add the cucumber to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the garlic, dill, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Add the Greek yogurt and stir until well blended.
(Should be easy to find in stores)
- Cover the tzatziki sauce and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.