- 16 oz
- container greek style yogurt
- 1 medium
- 3 clove
- garlic grated
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh dill - chopped fine
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice (i use fresh lemons)
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
GREEK TZATZIKI SAUCE INGREDIENTS
How to Make Greek Tzatziki
- 1Peel the cucumber.
- 2Cut the cucumber in half, and remove the seeds.
(I like to leave them in sometimes)
- 3Use a hand grater, or food processor, to grate the cucumber (I like to just cut them into small pieces)
- 4Place the cucumber in a double thickness of paper towel, and gently squeeze out the moisture.
- 5Replace the wet paper towel with dry paper towel, and continue squeezing the cucumber until most of the moisture has been removed.
- 6Add the cucumber to a medium bowl.
- 7Stir in the garlic, dill, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- 8Add the Greek yogurt and stir until well blended.
(Should be easy to find in stores)
- 9Cover the tzatziki sauce and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.