★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese
1 pinchbasil dried or fresh
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 cmilk i use 2%
How to Make Creamy Fatty Unhealthily Delicious Alfredo
- Set heat of stove at medium-high.
- Once hot add the butter until it is melted.
- Then you add your cream cheese. Stir this until it gets thick and creamy!
- Now start adding your milk. Just keep adding til it is the right consistancy.
- Then add all your Italian seasoning including the basil.
- Stir and then let simmer for a minute. (Make sure not to burn the bottom)
- This might not look like enough but trust me it is PLENTY!