★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 pinch
- basil dried or fresh
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/2 c
- milk i use 2%
- 1 stick
How to Make Creamy Fatty Unhealthily Delicious Alfredo
- 1Set heat of stove at medium-high.
- 2Once hot add the butter until it is melted.
- 3Then you add your cream cheese. Stir this until it gets thick and creamy!
- 4Now start adding your milk. Just keep adding til it is the right consistancy.
- 5Then add all your Italian seasoning including the basil.
- 6Stir and then let simmer for a minute. (Make sure not to burn the bottom)
- 7This might not look like enough but trust me it is PLENTY!