2 Tbspolive oil
2garlic cloves, minced
2 cheavy cream
1/4 tspwhite pepper (optional)
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
3/4 cmozzarella cheese
1 pkg(12 ounce) angel hair pasta
How to Make Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, pepper, and bring to a simmer.
- Add the parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10
minutes or until sauce is thickened ad smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. Stir frequently.
- While the sauce cooks, boil the angel hair pasta as on package directions.
Place pasta on the plates and spoon sauce over pasta.