Chipotle Big Macs including sauce
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef (you can use lean)
- 2 medium
- chipolet peppers, finely diced
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 8 slice
- 8 slices cheddar cheese ( i used jalapeño cheese)
- hamburger buns: 12 bottoms & 6 tops.
- 1/2 c
- onion, very finely diced
- 2 c
- lettuce, cut in thin shreds
- dill pickles
- 1/2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- creamy french dressing
- 1 1/4 tsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 3 tsp
- minced onion
- 1 tsp
- white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tsp
- chipotle powder
- salt, couple dashes
How to Make Chipotle Big Macs including sauce
- 1In a small bowl make the sauce by whisking mayonnaise, dressing, relish, vinegar, onion, chipotle powder and a dash of salt together. Taste and adjust if needed to your liking by adding more dressing, relish or onion
- 2Combine the chipotle peppers, onion, with the ground beef.
- 3Form the ground beef into 8 patties. Season with salt and pepper. Grease a skillet with olive oil and cook patties over medium heat on each side till cooked to the doneness you prefer.
- 4Add a slice of cheese to each patty and melt. Remove from heat
- 5To assemble burger slather some sauce over one of the bottom buns, sprinkle with some onion, top with lettuce, a burger patty, pickles then another bottom bun; repeat and finish with the top bun.