☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
80 gbutter (about 3 oz)
1/4 csoft brown sugar
2 Tbspgolden syrup
2 Tbspcondensed milk, optional
How to Make Caramel Butterscotch Sauce
- Combine 80 g butter, 1/4 cup soft brown sugar, 1 cup cream and 2 tablespoons golden syrup in a small pan.
- Stir over medium hear without boiling, until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved.
- Stir for another 2 minutes or until sauce darkens slightly.
- Add 2 tablespoons condensed milk for a richer sauce.
- Serve hot over waffles and ice-cream or mascarpone cheese.