How to Make Brandy Butter Sauce
- 1Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat.
- 2Add powder sugar, cinnamon, brandy and buttershots.
- 3Increase heat to medium low.
- 4Allow the mixture to gently boil for a minute or two.
- 5Serve warm.
- 6NOTE: This mixture will have a more caramel tone to it instead of the buttery color of that served in Don Pablo's. I'm guessing it's due to the cinnamon. I'm going to try it with a cinnamon liqueur and see if that makes a difference. Will post changes when I do. (recipe courtesy of copycat recipes at recipelink)