1 1/2 sticksalted butter (3/4 cup)
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/4 tspcinnamon (use best quality you can find)
1 Tbspbrandy (used a moderately priced brand, christian brothers)
1 Tbspdekuyper buttershots
How to Make Brandy Butter Sauce
- Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat.
- Add powder sugar, cinnamon, brandy and buttershots.
- Increase heat to medium low.
- Allow the mixture to gently boil for a minute or two.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: This mixture will have a more caramel tone to it instead of the buttery color of that served in Don Pablo's. I'm guessing it's due to the cinnamon. I'm going to try it with a cinnamon liqueur and see if that makes a difference. Will post changes when I do. (recipe courtesy of copycat recipes at recipelink)