Barbecue Sauce For Hot Dogs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Barbecue Sauce For Hot Dogs
- 1NOTE: If the baby food is not available, you could use the same amount of finely chopped peaches, if canned, well drained before chopping.
- 2Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- 3Core the hot dogs diagonally on three sides.
- 4Barbecue basting with the sauce about three times while they are cooking - You can also use this on pork or chicken or the heated sauce in a chafing dish with sliced hot dogs.
- 5Makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce, (enough for 2 pounds of hot dogs).