Great for Chicken, Hamburgers, or dipping
★★★★★ 4 votes5
1 Tbspcrushed garlic
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbsponion flakes, dehydrated
1/2 tspliquid smoke flavoring
1 Tbspmrs dash tomato/basil seasoning
1/2 cwater, cold
How to Make Bar-B-Que Sauce
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add all ingredients except cornstarch and water,
Stir constantly and bring to a simmer.
- Mix cornstarch with the water and slowly stir in to simmering mixture
- stir constantly ( about 3 minutes) until mixture thickens,
- Remove from heat, and brush over chosen meat, cook as you normally would, Or remove one cup of the mixtures and use as a marinade, reserving the rest of the sauce to brush on food while cooking or use for dipping.
- NOTES: This sauce can be used as a marinade for beef, pork or chicken.
- Just remove meat from sauce to BBQ, or bake in sauce in oven at 350.
- Usually marinade enough chicken for 6-8 people in half of this recipe and freeze the other half of the sauce, for another time.