I've made many Alfredo sauces over the past few years but was never totally satisfied with the results. I decided to play with a recipe of my own and now I'm finally happy with this sauce. I served this last night over chunks of baked chicken, steamed broccoli and fettuccine. If you try it, I hope you like it as much as my son and I do!
★★★★★ 1 vote
2 - 4
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz
- half and half
- 4 oz
- heavy cream
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated preferred
- 4 clove
- garlic, finely minced
How to Make Alfredo Sauce
- 1Melt butter in sauce pan. While butter is melting, add garlic so it can cook a bit, but do not brown.
- 2Add cream cheese, whisking in half and half and cream.
- 3Heat through and serve over pasta of your choice, along with meat or seafood and vegetable if you so choose.