THAT CHICKEN PLACE --His Secret Herbs and Spices
Photo is my own.
- tablespoon rosemary
- tablespoon oregano leaves
- tablespoon powdered sage
- tablespoon powdered ginger
- teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons thyme
- tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- tablespoons dry minced parsley
- teaspoon pepper
- tablespoon paprika
- tablespoons garlic salt
- tablespoons onion salt
- tablespoons powdered chicken bouillon
- package lipton tomato cup-a-soup mix
How to Make THAT CHICKEN PLACE --His Secret Herbs and Spices
- 1Place all ingredients in blender with on/off speed for 3 to 4 minutes to pulverize, or rub through a fine strainer. Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency.
Makes about 3/4 cup.
To use with flour, add 1 ounce mix to 1 cup of flour for coating chicken.