Sweet and Sour Ribs, meatballs or chicken wings
How to Make Sweet and Sour Ribs, meatballs or chicken wings
- 1Arrange pre-cooked meat in shallow baking pan, set aside.
- 2Put water, vinegar, and sugar in heavy saucepan, mix well. Boil for 5 minutes
- 3Cornstarch and Kitchen Bouquet in small bowl and make paste. This should be very thick
- 4Add paste mixture to boiled mixture and boil 1 minute. (Be very careful as this will burn) stir quickly
- 5Add sauce to meatballs or chicken or boiled pork ribs. Cook in 350 degree oven for about 30 45 minutes. Serve with rice. The best sweet and sour you will ever eat.