Sweet and Sour Ribs, meatballs or chicken wings
How to Make Sweet and Sour Ribs, meatballs or chicken wings
- Arrange pre-cooked meat in shallow baking pan, set aside.
- Put water, vinegar, and sugar in heavy saucepan, mix well. Boil for 5 minutes
- Cornstarch and Kitchen Bouquet in small bowl and make paste. This should be very thick
- Add paste mixture to boiled mixture and boil 1 minute. (Be very careful as this will burn) stir quickly
- Add sauce to meatballs or chicken or boiled pork ribs. Cook in 350 degree oven for about 30 45 minutes. Serve with rice. The best sweet and sour you will ever eat.