★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cbrown sugar
2 tspcayenne pepper, (you can use less or leave this out if you don't like things spicy)
How to Make Smoky BBQ Dry Rub
- Place all your ingredients into a fine mesh sieve over a bowl.
- Using the back of a spoon, push it all thru the sieve to remove any lumps. Stir well to combine.
- ~~~~Directions for the St Louis style ribs as she made them~~~~~
Sprinkle rub on your ribs and rub it in well on both sides.
- Cook on baking sheet at 350º for 1.5-2 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven and spread on your favorite BBQ sauce. Turn oven heat up to 425º and cook ribs an additional 20 minutes.