Cranberry Apple Glaze
I've also used this on chicken and ham. Both came out delicious.
How to Make Cranberry Apple Glaze
- 1Mix all ingredients in a 1 quart saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
- 3Brush or spoon over meat making sure to get all parts.
Repeat several times during cooking.
- 4Bonus Tip: To make yur meat moist and delicious...
1. Stab deep holes in the meat in various places including the legs and wings.
2. With a syringe or spoon fill the holes with Cranberry Apple Juice.
This only needs to be done once.