How to Make zucchini jam
- 1Grate zucchini, it will make its own juice when heated on low to medium heat in appropiate size pot.
- 2Bring zucchini to boil and boil 10 minutes. Add sugar, pineapple and lemon juice and boil 6 more minutes.
- 3Add jello and stir to mix well with the zucchini. Remove from heat.
- 4Pour or ladle into clean, hot jars and immediately seal with canning lids. Set out of drafts and cover tops of jars with clean dry tea-towel. Be sure to check seal before storing .
- 5If freezing, cool to room temperature, and then add lids.