Yummy Blueberry freezer jam
This summer during blueberry season.
I made this with some of the ones we bought before freezing the rest of them. It is sweet but so good, on toast, bread, rolls, pancakes or just a spoon! My camera is on it's last leg so the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so easy and quick to make.
- 8 c
- blueberries- mashed but leave some of the berries whole if you like
- 7 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- powdered fruit pectin
How to Make Yummy Blueberry freezer jam
- 1In a dutch oven combine all ingredients except sugar
Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat
- 2stir in sugar and return to a full rolling boil.
Boil one minute stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and skim off foam.
Ladle in to freezer containers and cool to room temperature
- 4Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 12 months.