Savory Cheese Pie w/ Strawberry Preserves-Annette
Recipe is my own. Picture is my own (and not very clear, sorry) and of a pie done without Pecans per the request of the birthday girl who has a nut allergy. It was still AMAZING!
- 16 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb
- bacon, fried crisp and chopped
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped (greens included)
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- pecans, chopped
- 1 small
- jar strawberry preserves
- ritz crackers
How to Make Savory Cheese Pie w/ Strawberry Preserves-Annette
- 1Spray spring form pan with Pam. Sprinkle crushed pecans to cover bottom of pan.
- 2Mix softened cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, 2 bunches chopped green onions and 1 pound crisp fried bacon. You may mix with clean hands.
- 3Add mayonnaise. Press mixture into spring form pan and store in refrigerator overnight.
- 4Next day remove from pan very carefully. Top with strawberry preserves. Serve with Ritz crackers. Enjoy!