Quick Fruit Jam
- 6 c
- diced fruit (peeled if desired)
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Quick Fruit Jam
- 1. Add fruit and sugar to a large bowl. Mash with a fork to combine and let sit for 10 minutes. Transfer fruit mixture to a medium heavy-bottom pot. Add lemon juice and salt.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until jam coats back of a spoon, 15 to 20 minutes. (Jam will thicken more as it cools.)
- 3Transfer hot jam to clean glass jars and screw on lid. Allow jars to cool completely, then transfer to fridge.
- 4Store jam in the fridge for three weeks or up to six months in the freeze.