Plum, Red Pear, and Ginger Jelly
It is very good, especially on biscuits or even scones.
How to Make Plum, Red Pear, and Ginger Jelly
- Peel plums, pears, and ginger. Then slice paper thin or as small as possible.
- Then boil in water. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 30-45min.
- Place in food processor. Puree/liquefy.
- Return to pot. Add sugar and whisk.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Then while whisking, add the envelopes of gelatin, one at a time.
- Make sure to not leave any clumps.
- Pour into sterilized jars, leaving 1/2in gap.
- Can using water bath process.