- 3 1/2 c
- 100% pineapple juice (store bought)
- 4 1/2 c
- sugar, pre measured into an easily pourable container
- 1 box
- fruit pectin, powdered
- 1 tsp
- margarine or butter
How to Make Pineapple Jelly
- 1Sterilize your jars & heat your lids, and have your rings ready.
- 2Combine juice and pectin in a large pan (or dutch oven) whisk pectin in real well. Add margarine or butter. Turn burner on to a high heat and bring to a full boil.
- 3When it is at a full boil, pour your sugar in quickly and stir it in real well. Keep stirring to a full rolling boil, let it continue boiling for 1 full minute, (no less) constantly stirring and take off the heat at the end of full minute.
- 4Skim off the foam and start putting in your sterilized jars, and cap them. Leave sit on a towel on the counter with minimal air contact. Wait for lids to pop, when jar is cooled you can keep them in a cupboard for a full year. Make sure you put the date on the label.