"Peach Freezer Jam"
How to Make "Peach Freezer Jam"
- Mix crushed peaches with sugar, and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the pectin into the water into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir the boiling water/pectin mix into the peaches, mix well.
- Allow to stand for 3 minutes before pouring into freezer safe containers.
- Place lids on the containers, and leave for 24 hours.
- Place into freezer, and store frozen until ready to use.