"Peach Freezer Jam"
How to Make "Peach Freezer Jam"
- 1Mix crushed peaches with sugar, and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, stir the pectin into the water into a small saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 1 minute.
- 4Stir the boiling water/pectin mix into the peaches, mix well.
- 5Allow to stand for 3 minutes before pouring into freezer safe containers.
- 6Place lids on the containers, and leave for 24 hours.
- 7Place into freezer, and store frozen until ready to use.