Kool-Aid Freezer Jelly
Pictured is Grape and Cherry, I have run out of the small containers so used the larger ones and just filled 1/2 full.
- envelope of any flavor kool aid (or any flavor unsweetend soft drink mix)
- 3 c
- water ( i use hot water to help dissolve the sugar )
- 1 box
- sure-gel fruit pectin
- 3 c
How to Make Kool-Aid Freezer Jelly
- 1stir Kool-aid mix with water until dissolved.
Mix fruit pectin in a separate small bowl with 1/2 of cup of the sugar.
Gradually stir into prepare Kool-Aid, mixing thoroughly. set aside for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2stir in the remaining sugar gradually; continue to stir until completely dissolved and no longer grainy.(any small lumps will disappear after the jelly stands overnight.)
- 3pour into clean dry containers filling to within 1/2 inch of tops.
- 4cover at once with tight lids. Let stand at room temperature overnight.
store in freezer until opened: then in refrigerator.