Jello Jelly & Kool-Aid Jelly
I got these recipes from the net along time ago and have no idea from where.
JELLO JELLY :
2 pkgsure-jell or certa
1family size box jello
1/4 ounce pkgkool-aid , any flavor (no sugar added*)
1 3/4 ounc pkgpackage sure-jell pectin (*)
3 cgranulated sugar
How to Make Jello Jelly & Kool-Aid Jelly
- FOR THE kOOL-AID JELLY : 1. Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in sugar.
4. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
5. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
8. Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
9. If you want to try to make it sugar free I think it would work, just make sure to get the sugar free pectin (sure gel) otherwise it will not set.