4-5bananas slightly mashed (ripe, not overly ripe)
2 cwhite chocolate chips
1 cslightly chopped cherries (i used maraschino drained on a paper towel)
1-20 oz can(s)crushed pineapple with juice
1-3.3 oz boxinstant white chocolate pudding
5 1/4 csugar
4 1/2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Island Jam
- Gather all your ingredients together.
- Chop the cherries and place on paper towels to drain.
- Place all ingredients in a large pot, like a Dutch oven size, EXCEPT the pudding mix and the bananas. I use a non stick pot.
- Now peel bananas and slightly mash them with a fork and place them in the pot.
- Remove from stove and add white chocolate pudding. Mix well.