Fruit and Chocolate Dream Bars
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/3 cpacked brown sugar
6 Tbspbutter or margarine softened
1/2 craspberry or strawberry jam
2 c(11 1/2 oz pkg.) milk chocolate chips
How to Make Fruit and Chocolate Dream Bars
- FOR CRUST: Combine flour and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press onto bottom of 9" square baking pan.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes
or until set but not brown.
- FOR TOPPING: Combine flour, pecans and brown sugar in same bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread jam over hot crust. Sprinkle with topping and morsels.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen bars.