Frozen Orange Juice Jelly
I got this from my Kerr canning pamphlet that I've relied on for years.
- 2 (6oz) can(s)
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 1/2 c
- 4 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- powdered pectin
How to Make Frozen Orange Juice Jelly
- 1THOROUGHLY mix orange juice concentrate with water and pectin in a large sauce pan.
- 2Stir constantly over high heat until bubbles form around edge , IMMEDIATELY add sugar and stir well.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil (a boil you can't stir down)and boil for 1 minute ; stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and skim the foam off with a spoon and quickly pour into sterilized canning jars , wipe rim with a wet towel to remove any jelly splatter and cover with cap and tightly screw on rim.
- 5Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- 6yields : 6 (8oz) jars