Easy 30 Min Homemade Blueberry Freezer Jam
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Easy 30 Min Homemade Blueberry Freezer Jam
- 1First clean plastic containers & lids with boiling water. Then dry thoroughly.
- 2Then stem & crush the blueberries thoroughly. One layer at a time. Measure exactly 3 cups blueberries into a large bowl. Then stir in the sugar, let stand 10 mins & stirring occasionally.
- 3Then mix the water & pectin in a small saucepan. Bring to boil on high heat & stir constanlly. Boil & stir 1 min. Add to the blueblerry mixture. Stir 3 min or until sugar is dissolve & no longer grainy.
- 4Then fill all the containers immediately to within 1/2 inch from the top. Wipe off the top edges of the containers. Immediately cover with the lids. Then let it stand at room temperature for abotu 24 hrs.
- 5Special Tip: Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze extra cntainers up to 1 year. Thaw in refrigerator before using.