- 4 c
- apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 c
- red cinnamon candies, such as red hots
- 1 pkg
- powdered pectin, ( 1.75oz)
- 5 c
How to Make Candy Apple Jelly
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a dutch oven or large wide pot; stir well. Bring to a boil; stirring constantly. Add sugar; and return to a full rolling boil. Boil exactly 1 full minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and skim foam with a metal spoon.
- 2Pour hot jelly into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace; carefully wipe jar rims. Put two piece caps on. Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.