★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 large
- fresh peaches, peeled (using a sharp knife, cut peaches into 1/2 inch segments
- 3 Tbsp
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- minced fresh thyme, lightly packed
How to Make Bourbon Peach And Thyme Jam
- 1in a large saucepan, place peaches, sugar, lemon juice, bourbon and thyme.
- 2bring to a boil over medium high heat and reduce the heat to bring the jam to a simmer.
- 3continue simmering, until jam thickens to desired consistency (about 20-30 minutes). if the peaches are to large for your taste, mash them a bit with a fork to smooth out the jam.
- 4remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. serve on bread, scones, biscuits or as a ice cream topping.