★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- 5 Tbsp
- ball* realfruit* instant pectin
- 1 1/2 tsp
- instant coffee granules
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 c
- black cherries, pitted, finely choppe
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 4 (8oz)
- plastic freezer jars (ball*)
How to Make Black Cherry Espresso Jam (Freezer Jam)
- 1STIR sugar and instant pectin in a bowl until well blended.
- 2COMBINE cherries and lemon juice in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 3COMBINE coffee granules and water in a cup, stirring until dissolved. Stir into cherry and lemon juice mixture. Add to pectin mixture. Stir 3 minutes.
- 4LADLE jam into clean jars to fill line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.