Both my husband and I love bananas, and this is really yummy.
How to Make Banana Jam
- 1Peep and slice bananas into a large pot. Then add the lemon juice.
- 2Cook the bananas and lemon juice till bananas are very soft.
- 3Add the sugar in small amounts at a time stirring after each addition until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Boil on a medium high heat, skimming off any froth from the top, for 1hour, stirring every now and again. After an hour place a small amount on a saucer and place in the freezer for 2 minutes. Take out and run your finger through the middle. If the jam stays apart your jam is cooked.
- 5Place jam into hot sterilised jars and seal tightly.
Show 1 Comment & Review