How to Make Apple Pie Jelly
- Place apple cider, maple syrup, and apple pie spices in
a large stock pot or dutch oven.
- Add the pectin and bring to a boil until it dessolves into the liquid.
- Slowly stir in the sugar and bring back to a rolling boil over high heat. Boil for exactly 1 full minute.
- Remove from the heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon. Ladle into sterilized jars, leaving 1/4" headspace. Wipe rims.Cap and seal
- Process in a water-bath canner for 15 minutes, or 10 minutes for half pints