- 3-1/2 c
- apple juice, i use unfiltered organic juice, but any apple juice works fine
- 2-1/2 c
- apple sauce preferably unsweetened
- 8 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract, i prefer pure extract not artificial
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 box
How to Make Apple Pie Jam
- 1Wash and sterilize glass jars, rings and lids.
- 2In large pot, mix all ingredients except the sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil. Stir in the sugar and bring to a full rolling boil again. When this happens, time 1 minute more. Take jam off the heat. pour into prepared jars, wipe off rims, then place and tighten rings and lids. Turn the jars upside down for 5 minutes, then upright them. When lids go POP, store in pantry - label and date the jars.