Sausage Gravy on Biscuits
How to Make Sausage Gravy on Biscuits
- 1Bake biscuits according to directions on the can.
- 2While the biscuits are baking you can make the gravy.
Crumble the sausage into a large, nonstick skillet and brown until no longer pink. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 3Add butter to the remaining drippings in the skillet and heat until melted.
- 4Gradually add 1/2 to 1 cup of the flour and stir. Make sure that all of the drippings are absorbed. Stir constantly until smooth and bubbly. Cook until lightly browned to cook out the flour taste.
- 5Slowly add milk stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.