How to Make Sausage Gravy
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage, crumbling as you do.
- 2Reduce the heat to medium low.
- 3Sprinkle half the flour over the sausage and stir until it is soaked up by the sausage.
- 4Add the remaining flour an little at a time, stirring as you do.
- 5Cook for about a minute, stirring often.
- 6Pour in the milk stirring constantly.
- 7Cook the gravy stirring often, until it thickens. About 10 minutes. If it gets too think add a little more milk.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve over hot biscuits.