How to Make Sausage Gravy
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage, crumbling as you do.
- Reduce the heat to medium low.
- Sprinkle half the flour over the sausage and stir until it is soaked up by the sausage.
- Add the remaining flour an little at a time, stirring as you do.
- Cook for about a minute, stirring often.
- Pour in the milk stirring constantly.
- Cook the gravy stirring often, until it thickens. About 10 minutes. If it gets too think add a little more milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot biscuits.