Over The Top Sausage Gravy
2-3 Tbspolive oil
1 lbcountry sausage
1/2 lblean ground beef
1 smallsweet white onion, chopped fine
1 cwhole milk
1 chalf and half
2 Tbspsun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper
How to Make Over The Top Sausage Gravy
- Saute chopped onion in oil in large skillet until tender.
- Add sausage and beef (crumbled) and cook until there is no pink in the meats. Drain excess grease if necessary.
- Add milk and half and half and het until bubbling.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then thicken with cornstarch mixed in water.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with cheese. tomatoes and parsley.