Lady K's BBQ Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- merlot, or other red wine. white could be substituted if doing chicken or pork, if wanted.
- italian dressing
- 2 - 4 dash(es)
- tabasco, depending on how spicy you want
- spices of your choice; i have my own mixture of spices that i use in/on almost everything
- worcestershire sauce
- lemon, fresh squeezed
How to Make Lady K's BBQ Sauce
- 1In 2-cup measuring cup, add all ingredients, and whisk til combined.
- 2You may add as much or as little of all ingredients as wanted or needed. This was just the base recipe i made.
- 3Lay out burger patties, hot dogs, or any other meat in baking dish, and pour mixture over, coating all sides. Cover and refriderate til ready to use; cook or grill to your liking.
- 4Extra sauce can be made to pour over meat, as wanted.