Killer Semi- Homemade Hot sauce
Definitely not a low calorie sauce either!
- 1/2 lb
- butter (2 sticks)
- 1 lb
- margarine (4 sticks)
- 1 c
- crushed, finely minced garlic
- finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed red pepper
- 2 bottle
- (12 oz each) hot sauce, (like frank's red hot sauce)
- 2 pkg
- goya sazon (any type)
- 12 oz
- good white wine
- 12 oz
- 1 tsp
How to Make Killer Semi- Homemade Hot sauce
- 1pulse butter, margarine, garlic and onion in a blender or food processor adding some of the beer to facilitate blending.
- 2Add those ingredients plus all the rest in a large pan and bring to a boil.
- 3Remove from the heat and let it cool before placing (ladle it with a soup ladle) in clean canning jars for storage for later use.( This recipe makes about 2 quart size canning jars). Refrigerate when cool enough. Best served at room temperature as butter/margarine tend to separate to the top of the jars.