Good Old Fashioned White Gravy
How to Make Good Old Fashioned White Gravy
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble on plate.
- Add butter to bacon fat in skillet. Keeping stovve on medium to medium low heat
- Once butter is melted in the pan add your flour and whisk into butter well for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add your milk slowly to the butter and flour mix
- (if desired add in crumbled bacon) Continue whisking till milk comes to boil. Gravy will start to thicken
- Add salt pepper and garlic. (Easy on garlic hard on pepper) to taste
- Whisk in seasoning and continue to whisk gravy till its the desired thickness.