Good Old Fashioned White Gravy
How to Make Good Old Fashioned White Gravy
- 1Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble on plate.
- 2Add butter to bacon fat in skillet. Keeping stovve on medium to medium low heat
- 3Once butter is melted in the pan add your flour and whisk into butter well for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Now add your milk slowly to the butter and flour mix
- 5(if desired add in crumbled bacon) Continue whisking till milk comes to boil. Gravy will start to thicken
- 6Add salt pepper and garlic. (Easy on garlic hard on pepper) to taste
- 7Whisk in seasoning and continue to whisk gravy till its the desired thickness.