Easy "Salisbury Steaks" and Gravy
1 pkgveggie burgers
1 mediumonion, sliced, rings separated
8 ozmushrooms, sliced
2 Tbspall purpose flour
2 tspbeef base (i use a "no beef" beef base)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy "Salisbury Steaks" and Gravy
- Mix together water and beef base and set aside.
- Place oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms and saute about 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Slowly add water/beef mixture, salt and pepper; bring to a boil and thicken.
- Add veggies burgers, reduce heat and simmer until burgers are heated through, about 5 minutes.