Easy Gravy for my Roast Beef (Kay112)
If you search and find Mmm Mmm Good Pot Roast, this is the roast which this gravy goes well with.
(I should have included this recipe with the roast.)
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c
- 3 ice cubes plus a shaker
- extra seasonings such as salt and pepper and kitchen bouquet
How to Make Easy Gravy for my Roast Beef (Kay112)
- 1After baking the pot roast, remove the roast from the Dutch oven and place Dutch oven atop the stove eye on medium heat.
- 2after placing water in your shaker, add the flour and ice cubes, close top and shake until well blended and pour in pan.
- 3Stir with wooden spatula, adding extra seasonings and kitchen bouquet until gravy is the right flavor and consistency.
(Combining the above ingredients with the broth from the Chuck Roast, makes almost 2 cups of savory gravy.)