How to Make Country Gravy
- 1Add oil and flour to pan, or add flour to meat drippings over med heat. Now for the exercise......stir, stir, and stir, I use a wodden spatula.
- 2When it turns brown the flour is cooked. add salt, pepper, to taste.
- 3add milk to get the consistancy you want. I always put in enough milk to get it very thin and let it come bace to a slight boil. The flour will thicken it back up.
- 4Remove from heat and put in a bowl. If you get it done early before everything else is done it may get too thick. If it does just add milk or water to it and stir or wisk it back up.
- 5That's how we make biscut lotion around my place . Country fried steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and this gravey and you got a meal fit for King.!!!!!