Chicken Gravy with Mushrooms1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspchicken fat
·salt and pepper
1 cchicken broth
4 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
How to Make Chicken Gravy with Mushrooms
- Melt butter in a deep, 1-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- Blend in flour and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until smooth.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Gradually stir in chicken stock.
- Add mushroom slices; stir to combine.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave 4 minutes or until gravy is thickened and smooth.
- Stir every 60 seconds during cooking.
- Makes 1 cup.