Black Pepper Cream Gravy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbutter or bacon fat
2 Tbspheavy cream
3/4 tspblack peppercorns, freshly cracked
How to Make Black Pepper Cream Gravy
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter/bacon fat.
- Whisk in the flour.
- Saute the flour until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from the heat.
- Pour the milk into the pan in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Return pan to the heat.
- Whisk until the gravy thickens.
- Whisk in the cream, salt and pepper.
- Keep warm until needed.