☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 7 oz
- marshmallow fluff
- 12 oz
- extra creamy cool whip, thawed
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- cut up fruit (berries, peaches, cherries,apples)
How to Make yummy fruit dip
- 1In a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash up cream cheese. Then work the marshmallow fluff into the cream cheese. Next goes the cool whip, fold out in and add vanilla. Mix gently and chill 30, minutes if you can keep it away from people.
- 2While chilling dip, wash and slice fruit of choice into bite size pieces
- 3Serve cold or at room temperature
- 4Note: I've also layered in a parfait glass for special occasions!