Sweet & Sour Sauce
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 (8oz.) can(s)crushed pineapple in juice drained with juice reserved
1/3 cwhite vinegar
1 Tbsplite soy sauce
1/4 cfinely chopped bell pepper (i use red)
1 tspground ginger
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Sweet & Sour Sauce
- In a saucepan, mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Add enough water to the reserved pineapple juice to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir it into the sugar mixture.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in pineapple and bell pepper.
- Use immediately of cover and refrigerate until ready to use.