Sweet Red Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- woodbridge cabernet
- 1 tsp
- orange zest
- 1 stick
- 12 oz
- cranberries, fresh, rinsed
How to Make Sweet Red Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
- 1In a medium saucepan combine sugar, Woodbridge Cabernet, orange zest, and cinnamon stick and bring to aslight boil.
- 2Reduce the heat to medium and simmer just until all of the sugar dissolves.
- 3Add the fresh cranberries and simmer for approximately 15-20 min. You will hear popping noises from the cranberries, don’t fret, they’re
just trying to sing to you.
- 4When the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat. Cool to room temperature.
- 5After the sauce has thickened and cooled, serve immediately or place into the refrigerator and chill overnight.